Because I love you guys soo much, I keep my “eyes and ears to the streets” for you 🙂
With this recession we all need to help each other out. Keep checking back periodically as I will be posting deals from time to time. The first deal being:
Urban Decay is having a friends and family sale from April 6th to April 19th 2010. 30% off… You can’t beat that! The code is 1SFNF
Some of my favorite things from Urban Decay are their Liquid and Glitter liners. I also love the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion and some of their eyeshadows.
I’m definitely stocking up, lol.
I simply can’t live without the following products. The items are listed in the order which I apply them.
- I use MAC Paint in Bamboom as an Eye Primer (The eye primer I use depends on the shade of eyeshadow I use)
- Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer w/ SPF 35 in NW45
- Mary Kay Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder in Bronze 1
- Urban Decay – liquid liner in perversion (black)
- Marykay Ultimate Mascara in Black
- E.L.F. Healthy Gold Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed, I love this because I can also use it as an eyeshadow highlight
- Lip Glosses and Eyeshadows: I am a lip gloss and eyeshadow lover. I can’t commit to any one color…or brand. Today I am wearing MAC lip liner in Currant and Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in Pink Liberty and MAC eyeshadow in Bold and Brazen.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind these are my personal favorites and not particularly what I use in my professional kit 🙂
I will follow-up with an entry about my skin care regime soon. I also have a random post about natural hair coming up.