It’s been a while…life is taking over at the moment. I have been working like crazy and time just seems to be speeding by.
It’s been over a year since I last shared some of my favorite beauty items. Since then some items have changed and some have remained the same:
- I still use MAC Paint in Bamboom as an eye primer, but lately I have been grabbing for my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. I love the finish of the primer and the opaque coverage which really makes my eye shadow pop.
- I can’t live without my MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil.
- Can’t get enough of my Cover Girl Queen Natural Hues Minerals Bronzer in Ebony Bronze. I use it to contour my cheeks and temple area, but sometimes I use it as a eye crease color as well. This is a great all over bronzer for women of color.
- MAC Pro longwear foundation in NC 50. I love it!
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer w/ SPF 35 in NC 50
- Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara is theBOMB.com. It really works for my unruly lashes and helps to define them perfectly.
- Styli-Style 24-Hour Power Line & Seal 24-Eyes…I love how long it stays in my waterline without smudging or running. I use the pencil in carbon black and I pick them up at my local CVS store.
- For eyeshadows; MAC Bitter, Fig 1, Jest and Girlie are some of my favorite eyeshadows of the moment.
- For lipglosses; I can’t commit to any one color…or brand. But right now, I am really feeling MAC Flusterose Lustreglass. I am also loving, NYX slim lip pencils. There are so many great colors to choose from.
- My friend, Onada told me about the Clarisonic Cleansing System in 2009 and I knew I wanted to try it out, but I kinda procrastinated about it until last year. It is by far the best skincare tool for exfoliation and improving the texture of one’s skin. There are reviews everywhere, so I won’t duplicate efforts, but trust me once you try it you will know what I mean. The Nordstrom Exclusive packages are still available online. The exclusive package is valued at $315 but you get it for $225. The package includes extra brush heads, cleansers and a cute pink travel bag.
What beauty items can’t you live without?