Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!!! I wish you a great time loving yourself and your loved ones.
So on to the Grammys. The show was all kinds of boring, but looking at the positives, this is what I observed:
- The tribute to the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin was nice.
- Then, I was bored through most of the show, until Cee Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow and Muppets came on the stage. The performance was very colorful. His outfit was crazy, the muppets were so cute and Gwyneth looked great! I loved it.
- I also enjoyed the short tribute to Dolly Parton (by Norah Jones, Keith Urban and John Mayer). They performed “Jolene” which is one of my favorite songs by Dolly. I love me some Dolly…she is as real as they come.
- Talking about John Mayer, did he look like Johnny Depp last night, or was it just me?
- Last but not least the performance with Rihanna and Drake was great. I love Reggae, so the “breakdown” in the performance was refreshing.
On to the “Fashions”…My stand out person of the might was Monica. She looked elegant and very pulled together. As always, her makeup was on point!
My honorable mention is Eva Longoria. Something about her whole look really catered to me. Her makeup was clean and her hair nicely styled.
What did you think of the show?