To bring in 2011, I am excited to announce the Official Welcome to 2011 in February (due to my lateness) Pink Diamonds giveaway (I am cheezin right now, so corny, lol).
The 1st runner up will receive: The Ecotools earth-friendly overnight bag and The ecotools cosmetic bag. I love these products, so I wanted to share.
The winner will receiver: $100 in M.A.C Cosmetics products of your choice. Plus, one of my favorite Makeup books of all time…Making Faces by Kevin Aucoin.
Simply enter to win by:
1. First entry: Subscribe to this blog via the link at the bottom of the page and leave a comment below sharing what you would like to see on future blog entries or any ideas to improve this blog. Also, tell everyone about Pink Diamonds by TL 🙂
These are other ways to enter. They are optional but will give you more entries and therefore increase your chances of winning:
2. Second entry: Mention this giveaway on your blog or twitter and let us know in the comment section you have done so.
3.Third entry: “Like” Pink Diamonds by TL on Facebook and let us know you have done so in the comment section.
4. Fourth entry: “Follow” Pink Diamonds by TL on Twitter and let us know you have done so in the comment section.
- You must be 18 or older to enter. Contest is open to U.S., U.K and Canadian residents.
- The winners will be chosen randomly.
- Deadline for entries for this giveaway is on Sunday, February 27th 2011 @ 11:59pm (EST).
So…Are we ready!!! I am excited and can’t wait to announce the lucky winner.
Disclaimer: Please note all gifts were purchased by my own funds. The MAC products depends on availability, but a substitute can be requested. Only items from the regular MAC line can be requested, i.e no limited edition items or viva glam items. At least 12 people have to enter the contest for this giveaway to qualify.
29 thoughts on “*** It’s a New Year, It’s a New Dawn, It’s a New Giveaway!!! ***”
so, i’m already subscribed to the blog.Will love to see personal outfit of the day post.
I have liked PD on facebook
following you on twitter already. Think i’m done here!!Hope i win 🙂
i like pink diamond on facebook
1st entry: Hehe! so 4 more to come. I am already a subscriber to this blog and I would love to see more Iconic Features; you do a great job with them. I would also love to see video tutorial (preferably quick ones that are straight to the point) on natural hair regime and makeup applications. 🙂
2nd entry: I mentioned PinkDiamonds on my twitter
3rd Entry: I have liked Pink Diamonds on Facebook. 🙂
4th entry: I follow Pink Diamonds on Twitter….Whew!!! 🙂
oops…can’t do my math…*3 more to come*
Subscribed by e-mail! Video tutorials would be cool so we can see how to re-create certain looks!
Liked Pink Diamonds by TL on Facebook! (erin d)
Followed you on Twitter! (erin_d…)
I’m a email subscriber! Wow, thank you for this AWESOME giveaway. I’ve wanted that Kevyn Aucoin book for a long time now so I’d be so excited to win, and of course makeup or brushes would be great too!! 🙂
I also follow you on Twitter! (lipscandycigs)
I like you on Facebook too (Amber H)
I shared your giveaway on Twitter:http://twitter.com/lipscandycigs/status/33258352590979072
What I would like to see on this site is maybe make-up tutorials.
“Like” Pink Diamonds on Facebook.
2. I’d love for you to talk about makeup faux pas (if there is such a thing) – the don’ts when it comes to make up.
3. I’m sooo loving Pink Diamonds by TL on Facebook
Hope I win, done, done and done!
Already subscribed to your page. Would love to see definitely more iconic series still reeling from the diana ross remake;)
Retweeted about your giveaway
twitter name: damicoco1
liked your fan page
would love to see tutorials.
hey i would love to see a tutorial on bridal make-up xx
Pingback: Thinking of Pink Lips? « Pink Diamond's Makeup Blog…Tap into the fabulous you!!!
Subscribed and liked your page on Facebook. I would love to see video tutorials on how you create looks, i.e. bridal makeup, day makeup, evening makeup, etc… and perhaps even more reviews on brands and makeup tools.
You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.mac cosmetics discount.