I need your help. I need a new camera ASAP. The only thing I need the camera to do is:
1) Take great before and after pictures.
2) It should have the ability to create clear videos.
3) Since I will be using it mostly for my personal use, I don’t need anything that is too complicated.
4) I would like the price to be reasonable as well.
Picture from: Here
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
I look forward to reading your feedback.
I simply can’t live without the following products. The items are listed in the order which I apply them.
- I use MAC Paint in Bamboom as an Eye Primer (The eye primer I use depends on the shade of eyeshadow I use)
- Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer w/ SPF 35 in NW45
- Mary Kay Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder in Bronze 1
- Urban Decay – liquid liner in perversion (black)
- Marykay Ultimate Mascara in Black
- E.L.F. Healthy Gold Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed, I love this because I can also use it as an eyeshadow highlight
- Lip Glosses and Eyeshadows: I am a lip gloss and eyeshadow lover. I can’t commit to any one color…or brand. Today I am wearing MAC lip liner in Currant and Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in Pink Liberty and MAC eyeshadow in Bold and Brazen.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind these are my personal favorites and not particularly what I use in my professional kit 🙂
I will follow-up with an entry about my skin care regime soon. I also have a random post about natural hair coming up.
I did a photoshoot with Essence Magazine yesterday. This is a big deal for me because being published in Essence has been one of my goals for as long as I can remember. How many times have I flipped through the pages of Essence and imagined my work displayed (a million times to be exact, lol). I am so thankful for the opportunity and I can’t wait until the February 2010 issue hits the shelf. I will definitely keep you all posted and I will tell you more when the issue is out 🙂
Below are some pictures from my camera at the photo shoot. I will say the lady I worked with was inspirational and the photographer was great. I AM EXCITED, about seeing the finished work. Adeola, thanks for your help. You were a great assistant.
At the Essence Photoshoot... why did I look so serious, lol
At the Essence Photoshoot... Photographer (Charles) at work
Update: The photoshoot was featured in the March 2010 issue.
Hello Everyone. I hope you are having a great day so far…
I am so excited… I am actually jumping up and down as I type this. Well, not really, but never the less, I am VERY excited…lol
Sam Fine will be at Bennett Career Institute in Washington, DC on November 22nd, 2009. He will be teaching a professional makeup class and promoting his DVD “The Basics of Beauty”
10-1pm for professional makeup artists
4pm-7pm for the general public
For more information and to download the flyer click: HERE